Does it feel like starting / running a small business means you have to do it all?
This is the reality for a lot of entrepreneurs at the beginning stages of our businesses, because we just don’t have the resources to hire out a team yet!
Nothing beats having an amazing graphic designer create your logo and website, hiring a virtual assistant to handle your post scheduling, and having a badass photographer create branded content for you. But if you’re just not there yet, don’t let that stop you from running your business!
Here are 5 of my top Free apps + programs to do it all!
1. Planoly – for content scheduling for story posts and feed posts.
2. Canva – for content creation, story posts, feed posts, logos, and pretty much anything graphic design related.
3. Snapseed – an overall editing app for consistent filtering and editing of feed photos.
4. Mailchimp – an easy to use and fully customizable platform for email marketing.
5. Expensify – smart scanning of receipts, easy expense tracking, and a perfect place to prepare your write-offs for your income tax payments.